The latest Spokesworker is out – with a call to help at Pedal on Parliament, news of 2 long-distance route events, and lots more local and national news…
Or, briefly, …
- Help at April 26‘s Pedal on Parliament – bike leafletting in advance, stewarding on the day, etc.
- Long-distance route events .. Solway-Forth [Apr 26-27] and John Muir Trail [Apr 21]. More about both routes on page 2 of Spokes 118.
- Haymarket tramline crashes – help get the council to investigate our proposed solution
- Town Centres Action Plan – submit your ideas to include cycling & walking
- April 11 : Exhibition ends for future of huge Fountainbridge canal site. Comments close April 18.
- April 17 : Discussion of plans to replace the River Almond steps by a level path.
- April 9 : Edinburgh Council Local Access Forum [open to the public] – the latest path developments.
- Apr 28 : Closing date to apply to be Chief Exec of Cycling Scotland!
- Glasgow Queen Street station rebuild – help get cycling treated better by Transport Scotland than at Haymarket.
- and more…