The 4th edition of our Midlothian map is now on sale!!
- The new Borders Railway (opening September)
- Revised NCN [National Cycle Network] routes and numbering, to take account of the railway and other changes
- The new link from Edinburgh (Gilmerton) to Midlothian, passing under the city bypass
- The major Bonnyrigg Hopefield scheme, with its cyclepath network
- Many other new and improved cycle links
- Revised, updated and larger scale street maps of the main towns
- All the extra cyclist-friendly features which people value in a Spokes map – gradient and distance systems; off-road paths shown prominently; busier/quieter roads; places worth visiting, and so on…
Available in good bike and book shops at just £5.95, or by online order.
Special Offer April & May
This offer only applies to orders sent by post to Spokes, St Martins Centre, 232 Dalry Road, Edinburgh EH11 2JG, with a cheque payable to Spokes
- One map £5 including post
- Additional maps £4 each [applies to all Spokes maps]
What you say about Spokes maps
“Hi guys! Your brilliant West Lothian map helped me out on my latest exploring adventure ” [tweeted by
“Just started cycling to get fit, used your East Lothian map today and really enjoyed it. It’s a great map! Thanks ” [tweeted by @LA_Anders, 2013]
“Thanks to our Spokes Maps we were rightly guided all the way … we really felt in good hands.” [Dead Dog Blog, July 2012]
For more quotes see our website maps page.
Help publicise our new Midlothian map!
If you use twitter, please give our map tweet (below) a RT. To do this, click the map below, then click the retweet symbol [the double arrow].
— Spokes CycleCampaign (@SpokesLothian) April 12, 2015