The long-awaited 10th edition Spokes Edinburgh Cycling and Walking map is here…
See below for our special offer
120,000 copies sold since our first edition!!
with great new features, including…
- by popular request … it’s on water-resistant and tear-resistant paper
- literally hundreds of updates to the previous, 2010, edition
- the Council’s new signposted ‘quiet routes’ are shown
- lots of new bike shops since the last edition
and on the back…
- City centre map
- Outline map of Edinburgh-Glasgow and Round the Forth
- Outline Borders map
- Huge amount of local cycling info, including…
- Bikeshops directory [with link to map square numbers]
- Council and Sustrans info
- Car club info – join the 100s of Edinburgh people who have ditched their car with all its ownership hassles and now walk and bike, using the car club when a motor vehicle is needed
- and loads more…
HOW TO GET THE NEW SPOKES EDINBURGH MAP
- The map should shortly be available in all good bike shops, price £6.95
- See also our maps page
- Or order by post with our special offer…
- Send a £6 cheque to Spokes, St Martins Centre, 232 Dalry Road EH11 2JG and we’ll send you the new map. Your £6 includes delivery, but donations are of course welcome! – and why not join Spokes at the same time? – download a membership form here.
- You can include an order for our East Lothian, Midlothian and/or West Lothian maps for just £4 per map [must be in the same order as an Edinburgh map]. For more about our Lothians maps, see our maps page.
- Note that our office is not staffed – you can only order by post, not by calling at the office
- This offer will close when the autumn Spokes Bulletin is published, which may or may not include further offers.