In our Summer issue, out now… Bikes up & cars down in Edinburgh; Cycling & Health public meeting; Holyrood election implications; Shopping by Bike; and loads more … read on!! …
Spokes Bulletin 125 is hitting the doorsteps of all Spokes members, 1200 decision-makers across Scotland [including all 129 Scottish MSPs and all 132 Edinburgh+Lothians councillors, transport consultants, health officials, etc, etc] with copies for a further 10,000 other cyclists and interested individuals through bike shops, libraries etc throughout Edinburgh, Lothians and beyond.
You can also download Bulletin 125 by clicking the picture, or on our Spokes Bulletin page. Articles & pictures in B125 include [with links to tweets* or website articles for more info] …
- p1 Bikes up, cars down – survey results
- p4 Holyrood election outcome – what next? and Scotsman article
- p6 Edinburgh east-west cycleroute plans
- p2 Spokes 2016 competition – Shopping by Bike
- p2 Spokes Bike Breakfast – Poster
- p3 Our lovely new Favourite Bike Rides booklet
- p5 Bike/rail – the good and the bad
- p7 Bike parking & storage
- p8 Health experts warn on climate change and graphic
- p1 PoP 2016
- Cycling & Health special
Spokes members in their mailing, in addition to the Bulletin, also get…
- the EdFoC printed programme
- a free copy of our lovely new Favourite Bike Rides booklet
- flyer for a Netherlands Study Tour
Everyone joining Spokes in the next few weeks will be sent these inserts along with the new Bulletin [until they run out]. Having more members helps us – and we hope to help you in return by keeping you in touch with what’s happening and what you can do about it! You’ll get a roughly-monthly email in addition to the thrice-yearly Bulletin.
We have spares of the new Bulletin for bike leafletting at workplaces, shops etc – let us know if you could use a supply. Many Spokes members take a regular supply of each issue for their local workplace, shops or other useful destinations.
*If you like our tweets, please retweet!!