In our winter 2016 issue, out now… Edinburgh’s East-West cycleroute; Council elections 2017; shopping by bike; benefiting business through cycling … much more … read on!! …
Spokes Bulletin 126 is hitting the doorsteps of all Spokes members, 1200 decision-makers across Scotland [including all 129 Scottish MSPs, all 132 Edinburgh+Lothians councillors, transport consultants, health officials, etc, etc] with copies for a further 10,000 other interested individuals through bike shops, libraries etc throughout Edinburgh, Lothians and beyond.
You can also download a Bulletin 126 pdf by clicking the picture, or on our Spokes Bulletin page. Articles & pictures in B126 include [with links to tweets* or website articles for more info] …
*Please RT tweets that you’d like to spread further
- Challenges for 2017 – Council elections
- Challenges for 2017 – Scottish Government budget
- Edinburgh East-West cycleroute progress of plans
- Shopping by Bike – results of our competition
- Spokes Edinburgh cycle map – bulk sales workplace opportunities
- Edinburgh #20mph rollout
- Bus lane cutbacks – the experiment continues
- Cllrs Andrews Burns & Lesley Hinds – to stand down May 2017
- and much more…
Benefiting Business through Cycling – supplement and public meeting
- Benefiting Business – Supplement [pdf 1.3MB]
- Nov 10 Public meeting – preview article
- Nov 10 public meeting – tweet – please RT!
- Poster – download pdf.
Spokes members in their mailing, in addition to the Bulletin, also get…
- our new Bike Alert motorist-awareness leaflet
- new UK rail PlusBike booklet – bike facilities info at station & on train
- Edinburgh Council 20mph info leaflet
- and more…
Everyone joining Spokes in the next few weeks will be sent these inserts along with the new Bulletin [until they run out]. Having more members helps us – and we hope to help you in return by keeping you in touch with what’s happening and what you can do about it! You’ll get a roughly-monthly email in addition to the thrice-yearly Bulletin.
We have spares of the new Bulletin for bike leafletting at workplaces, shops etc – let us know if you could use a supply. Many Spokes members take a regular supply of each issue for their local workplace, shops or other useful destinations.